In-depth of the Vault Markets Broker
Finding the right platform is stressful for traders in the presence of various online trading brokers in the marketplaces. We have shared an elaborate Vault Markets review here which will help you understand the Vault Markets in depth.
Vault Markets is a trusted brokerage functional in South Africa since 2021. It is regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority of South Africa. The regulation by an authority helps in gaining the trust of the traders and enabling secure trades. The broker has served 350000+ clients in six different countries across the globe since its inception in 2021. The different types of account types Vault Markets offer are:
- USD, and
- TZS-based Account Types
VaultMarket: A Scam or Safe Platform?
Safety is a concern for traders when choosing a broker. Vault Markets focused approach to African trade and more than 30 years of combined experience with industry specialists make the platform ideal for traders from a security point of view. The Vault Markets is a safe, trustworthy and reliable trading platform where traders can put their assets without worrying about getting scammed.
Vault Markets Review: Pros and Cons
The pros and cons of the Vault Markets are listed below:
|Both MT4 and MT5 are available on this trading platform.
|The platform does not avail of immediate demo accounts.
|It has comprehensive educational resources.
|It needs more research tools.
|Availability of a User-friendly interface.
|It has a limited product portfolio.
|No deposit or withdrawal fee is charged.
|Permits instant withdrawals.
Vault Market Minimum Deposit
The minimum deposit requirement for opening a trade account is $5 for most of the account types. Depending on the account type, the minimum deposit is variable. Lets us see different minimum deposit limits for different account types of the Vault Markets:
|Vault Swap Free
|Vault No Bonus
The platform does not have a fixed minimum deposit fee requirement. The reasoning for this missing minimum deposit fee requirement is that the equity required to open positions relies on the margin requirement of the specific index/pair/stock.
How can you Withdraw Funds?
The four easy steps to follow while withdrawing funds from the Vault Markets are:
- Step 1: Log in directly to your account from the portal or the Vault Markets app.
- Step 2: Select the amount you want to withdraw.
- Step 3: Click on Submit to continue the withdrawal procedure.
- Step 4: Your task is done. The requested funds will be transferred within 4 hours of this procedure.
One of the best features of this brokerage platform is that it has no minimum withdrawal limit, and the funds are transferred to the trader in no time.
Payment Methods on Vault Markets
The different types of payment modes supported on the Vault Markets are:
- Bank Wire Transfer – This mode of payment is available for local transfers only.
- Online Transfer – Online transfers are available on M Pesa, Perfect Money, and the MTN Mobile app.
- Cryptocurrencies – The only accepted cryptocurrency on the Vault Markets is Bitcoin.
- Credit/Debit Cards – This mode of payment offers instant fund processing. It can be availed using Mastercard or Visa.
What can be Traded on VaultMarket?
The popular tradable on the VaultMarket are listed below:
- Forex: Forex is one of the most traded financial instruments on the Vault Markets. It has approximately 200+ currency pairs to trade.
- Stocks: The traders can opt for either long or short-term and choose big brands from different sectors.
- Commodities: Vault Markets allows traders to choose from different commodities like oil or precious metals.
- Indices: The trading platform has over ten world’s largest stock indices. For instance, NAS100, US30, etc.
- Cryptocurrencies: The mainly traded cryptocurrencies on Vault Markets are Bitcoin, Litecoin, BitcoinCash, Ripple, etc.
Account Types in VaultMarket
The eight different types of accounts in VaultMarket are:
|Vault Swap Free
|Vault No Bonus
Understanding Account Opening for VaultMarket
Vault Markets has an easy-to-follow procedure for its users to open accounts and begin trading. The step-by-step procedure to be followed is:
- Step 1: Fill out the form on the registration link.
- Step 2: Your registration needs to go through a verification procedure.
- Step 3: As soon as the registration is verified and confirmed, you can start to deposit funds.
- Step 4: Once the funds are deposited, you are ready to go for trading.
Trading Platforms on Vault Markets
Both MT4 and MT5 are supported on the Vault Markets. For a better understanding, let us elaborate on what MT4 and MT5 are. MT stands for MetaTrader. Although MT5 is not yet available on the Vault Markets, it commits to bringing it soon for the traders.
Salient Features of the Trading Platform
The key features of the Vault Markets Trading platform are:
- It supports multiple languages that let users trade easily in their preferred languages.
- There are two different types of market orders to execute the trade.
- The availability of nine different time frames to assist in analysing data while trading.
- The presence of four different pending orders to set up trade in advance.
- There are more than 30 built-in trading indicators that help in advanced analysis.
- The fully customisable charts make the trading experience personalised.
Vault Markets Mobile Application
The mobile app for Vault Markets is easy to download and is easy to use. The mobile app is available for cost-free downloads on iOS and Android systems. The users can simply download it from the website or via their app stores and start trading. With all the features available on the mobile application, it becomes convenient for traders to trade from anywhere.
Some of the key advantages of using mobile applications are:
- Checking prices and easily reviewing historical trading activity while away from systems.
- Both MT4 and MT5 platforms are supported by the mobile application.
Educational and Research Resources
Multiple free resources are available for new users to understand the platform in depth before starting their trade. Some of the easily available resources are Spotify podcasts, pdfs, and videos on the website; FAQs on the VaultMarket website also is a great resource for users to clarify their doubts. Other than these resources, youtube videos, tutorials, Vault Markets Reviews, etc, are also good research resources.
The official website of Vault Markets also shares insights related to the broker. This includes details on their execution speed, lot sizes, document uploads for the client portal, etc. Such insights are helpful for traders to understand what brokers are offering.
Vault Markets offer 24*7 customer support to its users. The users are free to access customer support through the listed methods:
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: +27104496045 for South African clients
+255742297685 for Tanzanian clients
+264813682400 for Namibian clients
Since its inception in 2021, VaultMarket has been a popularly used broker platform in South Africa. With its vast research resources and 24*7 customer assistance, traders can trade conveniently. VaultMarket is an interactive and user-friendly trading platform. With features like support for multiple languages, permission to trade in different currencies, and no restricted deposit or withdrawal limits, it lets traders trade freely. Although it is a recently developed platform, it has already achieved great success in the market quickly with its easy-to-use features.
How old is Vault Markets?
The platform has over 40 years of combined experience in the vault. The decades of experience are shared with the traders, which is helpful for them to continue secure trades.
Is Vault Markets trustworthy?
With a trust score of 84 out of 99, Vault Markets is a safe trading platform. It is licensed and regulated by an authorised regulatory body, the Financial Sector Conduct Authority of South Africa. This makes this platform a safe and secure place to trade. It permits trading in six countries and allows trade in multiple currencies.
Is there a withdrawal limit on Vault Markets?
The good news for the traders is that the Vault Markets has neither – the minimum nor the maximum trading limit. So, the traders are free to trade in their capacities without being limited by any constraints.
How long does Vault Markets approval take?
The approval in the Vault Markets takes no time, i.e. it occurs as soon as you initiate it. This is one of the best features of the platform is that it transfers the profits of the traders in the shortest time.