Trendingbrokers is an affiliate site and holds no control on arbitration matters between broker and traders.
The policy statement can be printed for reference by applying the print command in the settings of any browser.
Types of Information collected
The kind of Personal Information that the Website collects, by itself or through third parties, include:
- Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, country, email address, various types of Data, Customer ID, geographic location, and phone number.
- The Customer may freely offer personal Information, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
- Unless specified otherwise, all Information requested by this Website is compulsory, and failure in providing this Information may make it not possible for our Website to provide its services. In cases where the Website specifically states that some information is not compulsory, customers are free not to transfer the Information without consequences to the functioning of the Service.
- Customers who are not sure about which Information is mandatory are welcome to connect with the Owner.
- Customers are responsible for third-party Information obtained, published or shared through the Website and assure that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Information to the Owner.
Legal basis of transfer
The Owner may process Information related to the customers if one of the following applies:
- Customer has given his consent for some specific purposes. Note: Under some laws & legislations the Owner may be allowed to transfer Personal Information until the Customer disagrees with such transfer (“opt-out”), without having to depend on consent. However, it doesn’t apply to the transfer of Personal Information according to European information protection law;
- Provision of Information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the Customer and/or for some pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- Transfer of Information is mandatory for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Website or the Owner is subject;
- Transfer is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- Transfer is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
- In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the transfer, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Customer’s Personal Information may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services.
The Customer announces to be aware of the Owner requiring to reveal personal Information upon request of public authorities.
Additional Information about Customer’s Personal Data